The Shoalhaven Aircell High Care Recliner has been designed and engineered to ensure maximum comfort for those confined to a chair, whilst allowing the carer to operate the chair with safety and ease.
The Shoalhaven Aircell High Care Recliner offers postural comfort with headrest, lumbar and lateral support and two recline positions. The optional wide-back enhances the appeal of the recliner and gives extra support to the arms and elbows when reclined. Soft-stretch fabric is used on all contact surfaces, whilst hard-wearing vinyl is used elsewhere.
Key features of the Shoalhaven Aircell High Care Recliner include:
- Safe working load of 130kg
- Air cell cushioning combined with slow release memory foam, for excellent pressure relieving capabilities
- Adjustable and removable head rest wings
- Compact postural design with tilt in space recline action and high leg rest elevation for reduced fluid retention
- Resilient water proof stretch fabric with antibacterial and non-allergenic properties
- Designed for use with standing machines and transfer hoists
- Low seat height for fall out safety and easier stand assist transfers
- Hospital quality 100mm bearing glide locking casters