T400 Medical Treatment Chair
The T400 Medical Treatment Chair is the chair of choice for clinics, units and practices specialising in day procedures. This purpose built recovery chair incorporates a power operated seat and legrest recline and a power operated backrest. In the event of an emergency the T400 reclines to the Trendelenburg position at the push of a button allowing CPR to be performed immediately by staff.
The T400 also features four central locking braked castors, elevated seat height with locking slide-out footrest and an adjustable neck rest.
Key features of the T400 include:
- Emergency Trendelenburg position
- Increased seat height for clinicians
- Safe working load of 130kg
- Power operated seat and leg rest
- Power operated backrest recline
- Central lock braking
- Adjustable headrest
- Sof-Care memory foam
- Slide out footrest
- Special handle design for manoeuvrability
- Available in a wide range of upholstery colours
The following options are also available with the T400:
- Lift-Up Trays
- Tray armrests
- CPR support posts
- Battery back-up
- IV pole
The T400 can be used in day recovery, blood collection, pathology and outpatient care.
T300-T400 Medical Treatment Chair