The T688 Medical Treatment Chair
The T688 Medical Treatment Chair is our hallmark product and the latest innovative chair in the T Series. Leading nurse managers today look for an ideal combination of patient comfort and staff safety, both paramount in providing optimum care.
The T688 incorporates a range of features to ensure convenience and clinician’s well-being is not compromised for patient comfort.
Key Features of the T688 include:
- Safe working load of 200 kg, and Bariatric model holds up to 300 kg
- One touch emergency Trendelenburg position in less than 15 seconds
- Removable arm rest for side transfers
- Powered height adjustment
- Staff hand control offers three pre-set memory seating positions
- Patient hand control
- Central-locking brakes for fast and easy control
- Height-adjustable and swivel arm rests
- Removable non-porous upholstery for quick and effective cleaning
- Contoured, layered foam in the back rest, seat and foot rest
- Compact footprint
- Available in a wide range of upholstery colours (T-Series Colour Chart)
- Fold-out tray arm rests
- All over leg rest
- Wide back rest
- USB charging port
- Dialysis Therapy
- Blood Donation
- Intensive Care
- Day Oncology
- Day Infusion
- Day Surgery
Fresenius Medical Care manufactures variations of the T688 series which cater to the ICU and the Bariatric markets. These include the T688 B (Bariatric) height-adjustable treatment chair with a safe working load of 300 kg, and the T688 ICU (Lie-Flat) height-adjustable treatment chair, which is available in standard (SWL 200 kg) and Bariatric (SWL 300 kg) configuration.
You can download and review the features of both chairs from the side further information links on this page.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us directly at Fresenius Medical Care Seating to discuss your needs.